Does everything that has to do with marketing, jewelry and the latest trends make your heart beat faster? Then this might be interesting for you!
For our headquarters in Ede we are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to:
- Analyze our brand positioning and consumer insights
- Help shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
Sounds familiair to you?
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our Yehwang brand and raise brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
As a Brand Manager you shape our company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover customer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns.
We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
You are creative, in possession of a strategic mind and you have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d like to meet you!
Yehwang Product Imports International specializes in the production and sale of jewelry and accessories. Since 2002 we are located in Ede and we have now become one of the largest B2B fashion wholesalers in the Netherlands.
Walk into any jewelry or clothing store and our items are very likely to be found here!
Our vision is to offer trendy products at attractive prices and perfect service to all our customers.
Besides our headquarter and warehouse based in Ede (The Netherlands) we also have a showroom in the World Fashion Centre in Amsterdam and two offices in China.
Your responsibilities as Brand Manager
· Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
· Shape and communicate Yehwang’s vision and mission
· Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
· Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
· Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
· Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
· Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
· Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
· Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
· Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
· Devise innovative growth strategies
· Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
Requirements and skills as Brand Manager
· At least a few years of proven working experience as Brand Manager
· Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
· Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
· Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
· Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
· Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
· Outstanding communication skills
· Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
· Degree in marketing or a related field
· Fluently communication in Dutch and English
We offer you
· A job with a lot of freedom to display all your marketing talents
· As per immediately – a responsible job for 32-40 hours per week in a young and creative environment, where you won’t feel treated like a number
· Career growth opportunities within Yehwang
· Competitive salary taking into account your background and working experience
· Enthousiastic colleagues, Friday afternoon drinks
· Good contract conditions, 25 holidays
Look us up at www.yehwang.com for more information
Enthousiastic? Send your resume, motivation and salary indication to Irma@yehwang.com